Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Oh, hey there, 2014!

Oh hey there.
 
I have this terrible habit where I tend to forget this blog exists because I get so caught up in others!
 
So, dear readers (if I still have any left...), here is my plan for you:
 
I don't have a plan.
 
I promise I will not neglect this little space so much.
 
I also promise that I will be sharing our pro engagement pictures soon.
I have them, but my laptop is acting more as a decor item right now, and my iPad doesn't have a CD slot.
I will steal Jacop's computer soon and get those up!
 
So, new year, new me, right?
That's how this game is played?
 
I don't want to be a new me.
I like me almost exactly as I am.
 
So, my "resolutions" are not about changing me as a person.
Well, kind of.
 
I'm just babbling now.
 
Soon, I'll write a real post!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.