Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Half-Marathon of Blogs

Catch up time! This morning, Becca ran her half marathon at Disney World, so here is my own half marathon:

13.1 Blogs I love and why I love them:

1) Raspberry and Tea
This was kind of a no brainer! Becca is an inspiration for me. She has lived abroad in Canada, and even worked for Disney for a year. She is brave, smart, funny, and I am so glad I got to meet her in person!

2) She Flies with Her Own Wings
Okay, I am a little biased on this one. Tayleranne is one of my good friends in real life, and I admire her for so many reasons. One of which is her strong convictions and her ability to be real to herself. 

3) Mason Jars and Lemon Bars
Jessica and I grew up playing sports together, and now I love reading about her growing family! This is Jessica's craft blog, where she shows off her incredible talent. 

4) Begin Anyway
Kate is living my dream job as a librarian, and I find it inspiring that she posts "Training Tuesday" every week about her running training. I am trying to get up the nerve to contact her!

5) 30 Before 30
I have talked about Suz before, and she hasn't posted much lately, but I have followed her ever since I started blogging. I love how real she is, and how unabashedly she shares her life.

6) Every Day is a New Adventure
Alyx is the new Wonder Woman, I swear! Not only is she in grad school for 2 degrees, but she is raising her adorable little girl and growing her photography business like crazy! Talk about inspiring.

7) Life of Bon
Bonnie is hilarious and a fantastic writer. She is brutally honest about her marriage and the hard times in life as well as the good times. She also loves English more than the average person like me!

8) arkansassy
Okay, if you don't care for opinionated people, avoid Ty. However, if you like someone who is incredibly smart, who argues both sides, and who stands up for what she believes in, definitely read her!

9) megfee
Meg is one of the most honest bloggers out there. She is open about her past issues and shares her little world in New York in gorgeous pictures.

10) Silver Lining
Brooke is an Oregonian transplanted in Utah, and enjoying her adorable (now expanding!) family! She is adorable, working as an elementary school teacher and living in a cute little apartment.

11) Go Book Yourself
This is every bibliophile's best friend. This blog picks one popular novel and recommends new reads based on themes. I've added several books to my "To-Read" list from here!

12) You're my favorite today
Michelle is a stay-at-home mom with a huge sense of humor. She has two published essays about parenting and shares her Friday Favorites and Hollywood Hot Messes. 

13) Mish Lovin' Life
Do yourself a favor. Go to this blog, go back about 8 months, and give your abs a healthy workout and your jealousy muscle a little flexing with Mish. She travelled the world with her love and has crazy adventures!

Well, if you are anything like Jacop, then right now you are extremely curious how I could post 13.1 blogs. Answer?

13.1) Bartlebee's Bumblings
It never hurts to self promote!

Whew, that was a writing muscle workout! It's hard to narrow it down to just 13 blogs to love.
Tomorrow, it's 26.2 random facts about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.