Friday, January 3, 2014

Currently

(I may be cheating and writing this on New Year's Day....shhhh!)
 
listening: the clock chipping away at time, waiting to get off work so I can enjoy my evening with Jacop and his parents.
 
eating: nothing at the moment. Daydreaming about my apple chicken salad I brought for lunch!
 
drinking: water. I desperately need to work on drinking more of it, especially after this article.
 
wearing: work clothes. what I wear about 90% of the time I am awake!
 
feeling: a lot. I have had many a meltdown lately, and I am still trying to sort out these crazy emotions. Stress, joy, pain, anger, anxiety, and exhaustion seem to all be on repeat these days!
 
weather: well, I live in Oregon and it's winter, so it's definitely cloudy, cold, and just plain blah.
 
wanting: to sort myself out. There is a lot of work to be done, and I never seem to take the time to do it!
 
needing: this migraine issue to go back to wherever it came from.
 
thinking: about wedding plans, blogging ideas, and trying to problem solve.
 
enjoying: my life. As crazy and as stressed as it may seem, it is full of wonderful people who create such great memories for me!
 
(a big thanks to Danielle for inspiring this post!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.