Thursday, January 2, 2014

Working out a few kinks

I seem to have lost my appetite.
Not necessarily food-wise (like that would ever happen), but for writing.
With social media expanding everywhere, I feel like my life has been shared via blurbs and pictures to the point where this blog would just be repetition.
 
I may do some writing prompts over the next few weeks, try to loosen up my writing muscles. I have a few drafts saved from my serious days that I may share, after some severe editing. I am planning on buckling down and even possibly (gasp!) scheduling a few posts! 
 
I hope I can get a few guests to help out as well, although honestly I don't have much to offer in return,
other than a different title to post under!
 
Here is one thing, dear reader, that I steadfastly refuse to do for fear of ruining blogging for myself:
I will never monetize this space. I won't take sponsors or do giveaways.
Personally, that would be too much for me to undertake.
 
Bear with me, please.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.