Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Overwhelmed

Well, I know I promised a schedule and a weekly series regarding my wedding.

I sincerely apologize for that.

So here's the deal.
I will stop making promises I can't keep.
I will work much harder on blogging on a regular now that my life has calmed down.

Oh yeah, life happened!
So, I have some more news.
I now cohabitate with a boy!

Jacop and I decided to move in together in order to save money for the wedding. 
So, it's back to the small town of Monmouth for me!
Sure, it's a bit of a commute, but at least I finally come home to someone.

I get to build a life, a home with my best friend.
Yes, that means adjustment and adapting,
but it's worth every change. 

Speaking of, I need to go switch the laundry and run the dishwasher, so I'll be back soon
(and this time I mean it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.