Friday, January 15, 2010

I'll always be there for you.

my friends are amazing.
that is quite possibly the understatement of the century.
Without the incredible support system I've built at school,
I would be broken. I wouldnn't be the bright, bubbly, laughable Heidi I am today. The girls I live with and my honors friends keep me going. No matter what I'm dealing with, I know I have at least one person available to talk about it with. Sometimes we push the limits and drive each other crazy. That tends to happen when you're surrounded by the same people 24/7. When the limits get breached, we have to work it out. there's nowhere to run! It's made our relationships that much stronger.

The main point of my writing today, however, is to tell those friends that they mean the WORLD to me, and I will do ANYTHING for them. I'm willing to step up and fight for them. I will be the shoulder to cry on, and I'll be the support beam when it seems like their world is crashing down. After everything they've helped me through, I'm more than willing to return the favor. I'm a giver, and I'm offering to give them everything they need from me.

Vent, cry, rant, rave, scream, yell, whatever you need to do. let it out, & let me help you.

i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.