Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Because I Promised....

Last night, Sam, Hannah, and Tayleranne pointed out that I haven't posted in awhile.... so sorry!

Well, there's been a lot going down with me lately. Spending more time with family due to my grandma's cancer diagnosis (b-cell lymphoma, looks like it could be an easy "fix"), scrambling to get back in school mode, and oh yeah.... it's cold season.

Yep, that's right. Yours truly got taken down with the sniffles and a cough. Thank you, stress, for weakening my immune system. Nothing like having to miss class in the middle of week two to really throw you off your game. Blech.

However, health issues aside, life has been....well, life. No other way to put it. And this is why I haven't been blogging. I don't really have much to say anymore. Nothing interesting anyways. Nothing public, at least. There's a lot I could say to a lot of people, but some things are better left unsaid.

So maybe I'll be posting more, maybe not. We'll ask my brain when it comes back from where ever I seem to have left it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.