Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Argh....

I hate to do this, but apparently my last post needs a little clarifying so that certain people don't get upset.

A) I am not mad at anyone. I am mad at my situation.
B) I did not intend that post to be passive aggressive. I was just expressing how I feel since, well, this is america and there's a nice thing called freedom of speech.
C) I am happy for the other two people mentioned. Honestly. I'm glad they are finding happiness together.
D) I don't want him now that he's with her. I honestly am just sad and a little surprised at the quick turnaround. It honestly seems like it doesn't take much to get over me and that smarts a little, especially since my ego already feels like it went 8 rounds with Muhammed Ali and came out losing.
E) I just wish I didn't have to see their happiness while I'm upset. I don't want to end up resenting them.

I am also a little frustrated that my feelings were misconstrued. But I'm gonna keep being myself. Sorry I even had to write this, especially for those of you who got it the first time around. I don't like repeating myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.