Monday, October 24, 2011

Partyin', partyin'....no?

Sorry, couldn't resist a little Rebecca Black for y'all.

Nothing like a good weekend, right? I spent the weekend with Tayleranne, watching footloose, volleyball games, and remember what makes a good friend. I love having a laidback, chill weekend full of laughter and reconnecting.

This weekend was just what I needed. I've been so down and out lately that I was missing out. With stress piling up, I couldn't pull my head outta my worries to notice the leaves changing. With insult being added to injury, I let someone make me feel insecure and unhappy instead of letting their issues slide off my back.

So here's to weekend therapy. Here's to reconnecting with life,  being able to laugh at the ridiculous, and remembering to let go. Thank you, Tay, for helping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.