Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ahh, sweet turnaround.

You ever have a pivitol, "ahhhh" moment?
Like, relaxing after a stressful test, or discovering money in an old pair of pants?

It always happens just when I need it too.

For example, today.

Holy bejeebers, what an awful start!
Slept through my alarm,
nearly fell out of bed (yikes!),
couldn't find my keys (they hid under my bed!),
forgot my wallet & had to turn around,
was five minutes late to work (and had a patient waiting - no bueno!)
realized after checking in an xray patient that my xray tech wasn't there
got in a texting fight with both sisters,
flipped out on a guy for asking a simple question (again on texting- my bad!)
and spent 99.9% of my morning fighting back tears of frustration.
Then,
I stumbled.
No, not down the stairs again (read about that adventure here),
But across a delightful blog.

I've only been following Chelsea for a couple of weeks, but I LOVE her. She's hilarious, bold, and pretty much awesome. She listed a few of her favorite posts, and boredom drove me to clicking (bad habit, I know.) I clicked on one, just mosying, and found out she's doing something kinda AWESOME. Who else posts notes to brighten other's days?

I'm thinking this may be fun to adapt to my campus. Especially this week, during finals.

For more fun ideas (hello, banana deliciousness and chocolate heaven-in-a-cup), I always check Chelsea's site. Sometimes, it takes another's kookyness to highlight your day.

1 comment:

  1. holy mack... you just made my day lady!!!
    thank you!!
    and i'm thinking YES! you should totally do it around your campus!! it was so much fun sticking them up everywhere! i even had friends come up to me who recognized my handwriting telling me thanks! too awesome.
    me oh my you are way too wonderful!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.