Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quick Update


Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in quickly and let everyone know what's going on around this joint.
If you aren't reading this in a reader format, you might notice a few changes...
For my birthday, I bought myself a present...
A complete blog makeover from Kristen over at From Kristen, With Love.
I LOVE what she came up with, and she was so easy to work with! 
I had been toying with paying someone to redesign this little space from me, but all of the services seemed a little TOO expensive ($250? Are you kidding me??)
Then I came across Kristen via Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings.
Not only was Kristen much more affordable, but her designs were so much more appealing to me. As you can see, she kept my requests to keep things simple and worked out the perfect design for me after a short questionnaire. 
Now that the blog is all pretty, I am going to try to be a little more consistent and a little less complicated with my posts!


(p.s. how adorable is that signature she made me??)

4 comments:

  1. I've also wanted to get a blog makeover, but I haven't wanted to spend the money on it. I've learned a lot on my own, but hopfully one day soon i'll invest :) Love your layout!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bailey! It was so worth every penny - I am design-illiterate. i don't have a good eye for how things should work together, so I totally feel okay about supporting someone else doing it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.