Thursday, July 26, 2012

Days 5&6 - Day at Sea and Back to Dry Land


Our last day aboard the ship was spent just cruisin' the ocean blue.
Filled with games of rummy, dance classes (I watched, the other 3 participated), and good food all day!
Ash

Aunt Lisa

Mama

Mama and Lisa getting their groove on

Bust-A-Move dance class
(No, we didn't know the lady awkwardly smiling behind Ash...)

Karaoke for St. Jude's!
$10 got you a bracelet, a t-shirt, and the chance to sing;
I didn't sing, but Ash braved it!


Chocolate Moustache, anyone?

Mom and I were missing my sister's 25th birthday, so we celebrated for her with delicious cake.

Our makeshift birthday candle.

Our dinner group, minus Aunt Lisa

My first (and probably last) Apple-tini.
not my favorite...

Ash getting nervous before belting out "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

The next day, our cruise adventure came to a close.
We left the good ol' Carnival Ecstasy early Monday morning and headed back to our hotel.
That night, we rented a car and headed off to Downtown Disney for dinner and sightseeing.
Stitch! He was spitting on people.




He was ticking at me...

My favorite Disney princess of all time.
She reads nonstop, AND she came to the man's rescue, not the other way around!

made entirely of Legos.








We spent a good five minutes trying to figure out who this was supposed to be.
Then, she moved.
We were fooled by the Golden Girl!


Dinner at the amazing House of Blues

teehee.





Tomorrow, the last of the round-up.
A magical trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!


All pictures taken by my family.
Please ask permission before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.