Monday, July 23, 2012

Days 1&2 - The Getting-there Ordeal



My first two days of vacation were all busy busy busy.
We literally spent ALL DAY Wednesday flying to Florida-
We left at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday night (PST) and landed around 6ish (EST) Wednesday night.
Wednesday evening was spent lying by the pool, enjoying room service and a few drinks, and watching The Five Year Engagement (which is adorable and hilarious all rolled into one).
Thursday we were off to cruise! We left the hotel around 11 and boarded the ship around noon. An hour and a half of lunch (complete with the drink of the day), and then we finally were let into our rooms. 
We had a small cabin with a deck - so worth the extra investment!
It wasn't too exciting, but here are some lovely pictures for your enjoyment:

Right after we landed in Houston - Starbucks to the rescue!

Sleeping at the Houston Airport while waiting for my aunt....

 
My roommate and I turned 21 five days apart

Ash and I were really excited about our Malibu and Cokes

Drinks, again, at the hotel - this time, a Mai Tai!

The four of us on the shuttle
Left to right: Mom, Me, Ash, Aunt Lisa (aka Mimi)

The drink of the day!

Ash fell into the pool fully clothed, so she changed while the rest of us decorated...


Birthday decorations!

At karaoke our first nigh- sorry for the quality!


My mom has adopted Ash as her "other daughter" over the past 3 years....

Stayed tuned - Tomorrow, we hit Nassau!


All pictures taken by my family.
Please ask permission before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.