Sunday, July 22, 2012

We're back!


Not going to lie, every time I type the words "we're back", I see this:

Best dinosaur kids' movie.
Well, actually, it's tied with A Land Before Time. 
Who doesn't love talking dinosaurs?

Anywho.
I have returned from the best birthday extravaganza ever, and I will be sharing pictures all this week!
I figure it's best to take you through it day by day rather than dump everything on you at once.
Plus, I have to sort through over 500 pictures between the four of us.

This post would have been up sooner, but I had to go right back into an almost full-time work schedule the day after we got back.
Oh, and yesterday I did a little thing called
Four miles of mud pits, hay walls, rope walls, monkey bars, slip'n'slides, and a beer chug.
I hurt from head to toe, but am so proud of myself. 
I did every obstacle, even the walls where you just had to jump up and muscle your way over.
(Well, I fell off the monkey bars, but I still attempted it!)
So, while I recover, you all get to enjoy some wonderful pictures!

p.s. here's a sneak preview:


2 comments:

  1. Pretty sneak preview ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The real deal is coming up in parts this week, so keep reading!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.