Saturday, March 27, 2010

innate knowledge

Some people are born with this instinctive knowledge of what they want to do with their lives.
These lucky ones grow up to be the distinguished doctors, the lucky lawyers, the victorious veternarians.

Take my sister, for example. Ever since we were little, little girls growing up on Grandpa's "farm", she's known she wants to be a verternarian. She was always an animal person, preferring to make her Barbie play doctor to all of our stuffed animals rather than go on dates with Ken.
Now? She has graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences with a veternary option. She plans on applying to vet school next year (this fall I believe), and she currently is an aide in a vet clinic.

This will be her soon:












As for me?
I have never had a clue as to what I wanted to be.
Most kids say they want to be a fireman, or a cop, or some sort of hero when they are young.
Not me.

I can never make a decision. Yes, I'm attending college to recieve a Bachelor of Arts in English and possibly Spanish, but I have no idea what I'm going to do with that. I don't make plans for my life, and I don't know what the future holds.
However, here is what I do know:

I am, and will always be, a country girl.









I will always love Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers













I am addicted to technology











My sisters are, and will remain, my role models










I love to read.













I am, and will always be, fiercely loyal to those who deserve it.

And as to my future?
I know this one thing:

It is my goal in life to be happy, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.