Friday, March 19, 2010

grumble, grumble, and grumble some more.

Ever have one of those days where everything is going great, just fine and dandy, then one little mistake happens and you realize your whole world has blown up?

Welcome to my day.

It's a gorgeous, wonderfully sunny day. It's the last day of winter term. Spring break is here. I should be joyous and excited.

Instead, I ended up crying my eyes out while driving to work. I was literally sobbing the whole ride. All because of one simple mistake.

It was a snowball effect. one little mistake led to a half an hour of desperation, then one little piece of paper was the cherry on top.

After the fact, I look back and realize that I may have been a little too hysterical. But it made me realize how epically bad my day truly was. Sure, there were a few good bits, such as my dad coming to visit, but mostly it was an epic fail sort of day.

Giant tub of ice cream and bad TV, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.