Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love, love, love

Okay,
so my post this morning was a little rant-y.

I am not gonna lie,
today was a great day!
The best way I could think of to celebrate my favorite state's birthday.

After sleeping in (always a treat),
J took me to brunch at a delicious little cafe by the waterfront.
I am a terrible blogger, so I totally forgot to take a picture.... whoops!

After brunch, we ran around town getting gifts to spoil his parents (What can I say? I love to spoil people!)
and just spent the afternoon enjoying each other's company.
We even did a little dream car shopping - he found a car he's very, very interested in!

It was a beautiful, sunny, semi-warm day for Oregon, which was incredible!
 
Now, for the only cheesy romantic thing we did all day,
I actually remembered to take a couple of couple-y pictures:


both taken by the waterfront park.
What can I say?
I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.