Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Currently

Watching:
Oh goodness. I may be a TV addict... I am currently making my way through Friday Night Lights on DVD, Army Wives on Netflix, and a kajillion shows on Hulu: New Girl, Nashville, 90210, Glee, Bones, Once Upon a Time, Castle, Biggest Loser, Smash, Grey's Anatomy, and there's probably more that I'm forgetting....

Reading:
Okay before you judge me for being a brainless TV watching drone, I do read too! I am trying to get through multiple books at once, actually. I'm reading The Casual Vacancy (love Rowling, having a hard time with a Muggle book), The Loop, Pendragon: The Merchant of Death, and about 10 books about linguistic and composition research for my thesis (update tomorrow!)

Listening to:
Christina Perri, Halestorm, and Macklemore, constantly on repeat. My boyfriend has gotten a little tired of my cd selection in the car....

Excited about:
My new job! I currently work part time at a medical facility, but starting next month I will be full time in a different department. It's a slightly similar position, but I have a LOT to learn. I am excited to be a full time, 8-5 girl with my weekends free! My current position is nights and weekends, and the end time depends on when another department releases us.

Thinking about:
Life in general. Since my thesis is due next month (gulp) I have been trying to figure out what is next for me. I don't know what the future holds, and that terrifies me. I've been in school since I was 2 - I don't know how to live without a deadline. After this, what's next?

Thanks, Danielle, for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.