Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Howdy, 2013

Adios, 2012. 
Okay, so to celebrate this new year, I'm gonna go Raven style and do gratitude and gripes of 2012.

Gripes:

1) Cancer struck again, this time on my mama's ta-tas. Stupid cancer. To quote Rockstar Ronan, FU CANCER!!
2) Being broke 99.9% of the year. yaaaay college fees.
3) Moving and paying rent on 2 apartments for the month of December. blech.
4) Spring term killed me.
5) Fall term killed me.
6) Family drama.

Gratitudes:

1) Met J. Started dating J. Fell in love with J. 
2) My birthday cruise! See recaps here, here, here, here, here, and here!
3) I graduated....somewhat
4) My internship, building this website, and organizing a conference - definitely worth the tuition fees and stress.
5) My first blogger gift exchange, a surprise award, writing my first guest post, and winning my first giveaway
6) Finally getting up the nerve to email Suz instead of just stalking her blog and hoping to magically become her friend.
Well, 2012 was an...odd...year. I guess odd is the best term I can think of, since it's been up and down nonstop.
For 2013, I am hoping to slow down and actually get some stuff on my to-do list knocked off for good.
Now, I have to make a to-do list... (details, details...)

I hope y'all had a good holiday season, and here's to being a better blogger (hopefully)!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.