Thursday, February 17, 2011

some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs

what's wrong with that?

I know I'm a few days behind on the whole Valentine's Day post (whoops!)
but it has been a crazy week!
This silly girl didn't have any special Valentine,
but I spent the evening with my roommate and one of my good friends, Kristin,
watching 27 Dresses (because who doesn't love a good dose of James Marsden??)
and the super adorable Lilo & Stitch.
I mean, who can ever say no to watching the adorable blue alien say
"This. is. my. family.
It may be small,
and broken,
but still good.
Yes, still good.
Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind."


Oh, and the classic pickle scene.
Don't know it?
Here ya go:


Gotta love Lilo!
And Pudge the fish-


besides a minor flood in the apartment,
Valentine's day rocked!
My roommate's parents bought me a Valentine,
I got a 94% on my Linguistics midterm (booyah!)
annnd I only had to bear through one lovey dovey couple grossness in front of me.

The rest of the week blew:
1) got a 70 on my Spanish test :(
2) found out I can't get out of my gym membership until the end of April
3) pretty sure I bombed my English midterm
4) had a 1500 word minimum midterm due today
5) handed in a handwritten half-done contextual essay draft in History. luckily the prof didn't seem too upset.

tomorrow is going to be run-run-run,
but Saturday I get to go down home and spend an evening baking with one of my "other" sisters, Shauna
and (hopefully) Sunday I can relax after work & running someone back to their house in Portland

have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.