Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh this may be a tad vain....

I have a goal.
And it may seem a little narcissistic but oh well.

What is this vain goal?

I want to own a copy of every edition of Johanna Spyri's Heidi.

Yep, that's right. I have 2 editions of it already, but my goal is to own all the different covers at least.
(How cool would it be to have a collage of all the different covers for my wall?? I wanna make one now! Maybe I can get an artsy friend to help....hmmm....now the wheels are spinning...)

I also want to own all the different versions of the movie (Shirley Temple versus Disney, anyone?)

Yes, the collection of books all titled Heidi may appear vain to any visitors, but I don't care. How many people do YOU know have a book with the same name as them, much less a Shirley Temple movie??!!

Now if only I had unlimited funds and/or incredibly gracious friends/family...

Here's to have a goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.