Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm back....sorta

Uhm, 

I love country music.

Seriously, the festival just keeps getting better and better.
Last year, it was Little Big Town, Alan Jackson, and Blake Shelton.
This year, it was Rodney Atkins, Sugarland, Lee Brice, Billy Currington, Martina McBride, Jana Kramer, The Band Perry, and Trace Adkins.

Next year, they have announced Carrie Underwood on Friday and Brad Paisley on Saturday!!!!

I'll post pictures from this weekend sometime in the near future, I pinky promise.

However, I came home with a head cold, and I have to go back to full-time work.
Blech.

Recap soon!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what an awesome lineup!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing!! There were also a few groups I've never heard of before.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great festival!! And the line up for next year seems awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.