Thursday, January 26, 2012

Talk about life changing...

This week has been one of the weirdest, hardest weeks I've ever been through, and it's not even over yet.

To start with, I've been rearranging my life. I dropped my Spanish major and am changing my Linguistics major into a Literature major with a Humanities minor.

Seems like a lot of changes, right??

There's more.

The wedding I was planning for May 2013? Yeah, it's happening THIS SUNDAY. Now, before you jump to preggers, I think I should tell y'all it's because he's in the Air Force and they are moving halfway across the country next week. Yeah. big. Sucky big. I have to say good bye to a really good friend in less than a week :(

Oh, and that's not all.

My roommate and I had our first legit fight this week. She thinks I'm too much of a worrywart and a smotherer, I think it's rude to not reply to someone who's trying to find out if you're even alive. (long story)

Wait for it. Still more to come.

Stress has taken over my life. I dropped two classes, but am still overwhelmed. (story of my life, right??) Well, the stress of being in the Honors Program has driven me to the edge. I am actually considering dropping. I already chatted with my advisor and thought I had dropped it, but my writing professor is trying to help me put together a new thesis topic that I don't hate and won't pull my hair out over. We'll have to wait and see how this all plays out!

That's my main news right there. A few small changes like I'm trying to work out more, got my braces off, and am trying to decide whether or not to add a few lowlights to my hair next week, but those are just choices to keep me sane.

It turns out my posts may be small and sporadic. Try to bear with me while I figure out my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.