Thursday, January 26, 2012

ack! I'm late!

Okay, disregard any notions that may have popped in your head with the title - I was channeling the rabbit from the classic Alice in Wonderland!

However, I am rather late in doing this. What is this, you may ask?

It's wishing my beautiful little corner of the blogosphere a wonderful,

Happy Second Birthday!!


Thank you to everyone who's followed my ups and downs and crazy rants! This is not a big deal, but coincidentally the cousin I used to live with is celebrating Little Monkey Man's second birthday this weekend! Little Monkey Man was only 4 months old when I moved in... now he's a growing man child! Sadly, I'm missing the party due to the previously mentioned wedding, but I will celebrate with him next week! So excited!

Thank you, Bumblings, for keeping me somewhat sane for the past two years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.