Friday, May 27, 2011

Someone somewhere has some 'splainin to do.

sheesh.

you get on a roll, life's going fabulous, and then....

wha-BAM.

speed bump. the size of the iceberg that sent the Titanic to its icy cold end.

first a facebook chat ending in very sad news about a very dear man whom I adore. literally about 10 minutes after posting my last post. talk about timing. i can't divulge details (it isn't my story to tell), but it definitely wasn't a pleasant discovery.

next up - trouble striking my own family. my dear stepdad had a small heart attack on Sunday. he is okay, and is going to be okay as long as he sticks to his meds, but it was scary. i spent nearly every moment by my mom's side since i got of work sunday until late monday evening. he was released tuesday afternoon and is home and driving mom nuts, so he's back to being good.

right now, i'm playing catch up since i skipped monday & tuesday's classes to be with my family. i have 4 papers to write this weekend, totaling over 20 pages. tonight i have zero motivation to write a single word. horrible, right??

other than these two major bumps, i am hoping life will stay smooth sailing for a bit. we'll see how it all goes, but someone somewhere is definitely keeping me in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.