Thursday, May 19, 2011

my life is awesome.

No sarcasm. it seriously rocks right now.

I am not having problems in any class. minus a couple of papers I need to rework, but those will be handled no problem.

I know who my friends are. I know where I stand with them all. and I'm totally okay with just being a friend in class, or even just a coffee once in awhile. I realize there are spaces I fill, and I don't care if they develop into long lasting lifetime friends or if we just keep in touch on occasion. I mean, I care, but I am not gonna worry about it. If someone doesn't want to bother to make time for me, that's their problem.

I've learned to accept single status, and I am 100% okay with staying that way. Relationships are messy, and complicated, and time consuming. I don't have the time to deal with any of that business right now. I'm too busy being awesome at school!

Found out I won't need a student loan until NEXT summer. Booyah. I can afford summer term and fall term (and possibly the whole year) on the school loans and my paycheck. bombdotcom(remember when that was cool?). The only sucky part is I will need a private loan for study abroad, unless some really kind person wants to loan me $10,000 to study in Segovia, Spain for six weeks. buuuuut it'll be worth it (hopefully.....)

Work is...well, work, but I have some of the best coworkers alive. We know how to make slow nights fun.

I like my life.Let's hope it stays this ridiculously manageable and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.