Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a little lovin'

I feel like I've been running nonstop lately. It's always been go-go-go with me, but recently it's been wearing me out. I haven't had any time to clean my apartment, which is a disaster that is growing to overwhelming, or had any time to kick back and relax with a good book that is non-school-related.

However, I've decided to share a little blog love rather than whine about my boring life again. So, here's a few of my favorites:

As mentioned in this post, one of my favorites is the 30 Before 30 List. Suz is fun to read, and she knows about cool products like this super cool computer (which I desperately want). The List is pretty awesome, and full of things I want to try as well, so reading about her adventures encourages me to try new things!

Another favorite is Bee's Line. Maybe I'm alittle biased since Bee is ne of my good friends, but hey the girl gives excellent advice! Maybe one day she'll take her own about settling down... or not. Who knows?

The first blog I ever started reading was Frills For Thrills. I know Sarah's dad and sister through work, so they introduced me to the blog, but I still read it faithfully because it's so good! She's a good source of inspiration, and ssomeday I want my house to look like hers - she's definitely got a great eye for design!

One of the only blogs by men I read is Growing Up Young. Once again, I'm biased because I know him, but Sam has got a knack for writing (and looks a lot like Dr. Horrible, aka Neil Patrick Harris). Now if only he remembered to write a little more often...

Another friend from the good old days writes Jessicada. Jessica and I used to play basketball together way back when, and it's been fun reconnecting vis Facebook and blogs. She's so freaking cute all the time! I wish I had her strength (and talent for writing!)

Most blogs I read have all mentioned Mara from M Loves M. She's adorable, and her love story is the very picture of perfection. It's exciting to follow her plans for her wedding with Wedding Wednesdays, and her Look Books posts are definitely inspiring. Now if only I had her closet....

Make Lemonade is another must-read. Sharlyn and I went to the same high school and were aquaintances, occasionally friends. We even did cheerleading together one year. We don't really stay in touch nowadays, as we lead completely different lives, but her blog is entertaining and addicting!

My "other" sister, Alex, is the genius behind Puddle Jumpin' and This is a ride, not a fight. This little lady is freaking hilarious. She doesn't care what people think, and I wish i could be more like her every day of my life!

Of course, there's the well-known, well-loved http://lifeat1521.blogspot.com/, rockstar diaries, Sean <3's Chloe, Sometimes Sweet, and the little things we do. All of these are soo addicting! I check almost all of the blogs I've listed daily if I can - having no internet at home kind of limits that - and these last few are what I was hoping my little Bumblings could resemble, until I realized I had nothing extremely interesting to say. Seriously, check EVERY SINGLE ONE of these out. You won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. awe! heidi! thanks! i had no idea you read :) and its nice to know i'm entertaining! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *and i meant read my tiny corner of the universe.. not read in general. i knew that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi. You are the bestest. And I am about to take my own advice:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.