Thursday, November 18, 2010

braceface

yep.
I get to rock the frizzy hair, glasses, metal mouth in all its glory.

The worst part?
I get my uppers the day before Thanksgiving.
Which means eating will be painful on a day that is literally based on food.

Looks like my turkey day will consist of mashed potatoes,
Pumpkin pie with no crust, and maybe, just maybe, a roll or two.

On top of the family issues that are sure to start - dinner with the stepmom, first time I've seen/spoken to her since July. Not looking forward to that moment.

Just having the spacers in is painful. My jaw is already overly crowded, and they threw in spacers. Sooo pleasant.

On the plus side, I do get to go to the midnight premier of Harry Potter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.