Thursday, October 4, 2012

I don't get it...

My brain is fried from studying my Bio lab for tomorrow, so tonight you get a list.

Here's what I am just not getting right now:

1. Why the hell do humanities majors have to study the science?
(Disclaimer: I love all sciences except biology. Thanks high school bio teacher for ruining cells.)

2. Why the eff is healthy food so much more expensive than crappy food?

3. My neighbors have a party every single night. How are they passing college???

4. Why can I never start a project and then actually finish it??

5. Why is American Short Story putting me to sleep, but Nigerian Lit keeping me super awake?

6. Freshman. 'nough said.

7. Relationships, why are they so freaking fracking complicated??

8. Why wasn't I born a spoiled rotten trust funder? 

9. Also, why is life so expensive?

10. Why are so many bloggers more worried about their follower number than the actual content of their posts?

11. Why can't my body ever be normal? I've got Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), over-corrective eyes (they make a fake nearsightedness to correct for my left eye's farsightedness), and now I get to go to physical therapy because my kneecap is tilted and doesn't fit in the proper notch.

12. Why am I so grumpy/whiny/exhausted ALL WEEK LONG?

So, as you can see, this really isn't my most understanding week ever.
Sorry for the rant.
Maybe this weekend I'll post something happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.