Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well, that was short lived.

Forewarning, this is NOT a happy post.

Well, the boyfriend is no longer the boyfriend. It's really better for both of us in the long run - a relationship shouldn't have to compromise anyone's dreams, but grow them instead.

I am stuck staring at a draft of my Honors thesis, trying to brain dump onto the page. I have to turn in fifteen to twenty pages tomorrow night, and I have five. that's it. five. I am scared I'm not going to be able to get to the required page length, and I'm going to have to take a C in stupid thesis development, and it's going to drop my GPA so that I can't officially graduate with honors, therefore rendering the stupid thesis worthless.

My life has been a giant mess in general. One giant mashup of emotion after another. This summer, it's changing.

I'm turning 21. It's the last joyous milestone age, and I don't even think I care any more.

This blog is my life for the past three years. I rant, I rave, I ramble. I don't know where it's all going, but I'm glad it's going somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.