Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello!

In my lack of posting, I accidentally managed to miss not one, but TWO chances to greet some new followers!

First off, Emily from The Wide World of E started following me awhile ago - she actually comment on a post of mine a bit ago! She's pretty nifty, offering tips on topics from fitness to how to keep sane, as well as tips on picking a college (for any of my younger readers!) Go check her out - if anything, learn about Operation Smile from her. It's a great foundation and she's currently in China helping out!

The second, most recent follower, is Camilla from champagne bubbles and The Violet. I am so excited to see her as a follower - I've been reading her blog almost as long as I've been blogging! She was one of the first 10 blogs I started reading, I believe. She's more than a little amazing, guys. First off, her husband is competing in the 2012 Olympics (Go Damir!), so there's one reason to be jealous of her. Secondly, she started The Violet, an amazing online magazine. Her blog can be classified as lifestyle, I guess, if you had to label it. It's got a little bit of everything, from little daily musings to the occasional recipe and her own garden.

Hello, ladies, and thanks for reading! I'm glad you're both here, and hopefully you like what you see! Everyone else, go check out these two wonderful bloggers - you won't regret it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.